ASTORIA PERLA SAE 1 Burgundy, Inox
ASTORIA has developed a full line of espresso machines suitable for various market demands. The Perla SAE, equipped with a heat exchanger and a thermocompensated group head, provides optimum temperature control during the entire brewing process.
- The Astoria PERLA SAE automatic espresso machine is engineered with the latest ergonomic features.
- This automatic model gives the barista the ability to program 4 different coffee dosages for the group head, and there is also a push button for semi-automatic brewing.
- Thermocompensated Grouphead
- Adjustable rotary vane pump.
- Quiet, water cooled 1/5 hp. electric motor, automatic water filler.
- High output multi-directional stainless steel wand with anti-burning sleeve.
- Dual setting main switch to power the heating element after the filling of the boiler.
- Thermocompensated group head with preinfusion technology.
- Color: Burgundy Standard (Inox Pictured Optional – See options above).
- Boiler Capacity: 6 qts.
- Frame Construction: Electroplated steel assembled without welding
- Sides, Rear Panels: Baked enamel steel
- Steam Wands: Stainless Steel
- Heating Element: 2000 W
- Cup Height: 5-3/4 in. (Group Head to tray)
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.